Boys schooling

Forgive the quality of the pics. My hubby took our good camera with him to Hong Kong. I wanted to take pics today, and all I had was a 3.0M video/digital camera. But I wanted to show some of our pics from school. Today we had art time (of which we didn't do at all last school year-a different story/another time). We decided to do Mr. Potato Head, with an artistic flare.

Below is Jesse's "Mr. Alien Head"


This is Jamin's "Mr. Punk Head"

This is all three including mom's "Mrs. Potato Head"

Then after school, Jamin and a friend where inspired to work on this

"Mr. Pirate Potato Head"


Here is Jesse working on his favorite subject, Math. He would sit and work on worksheets all day long if I would let him. Also below is a pic of what he is actually doing in Math at the moment...on Day 7 of his 3rd grade school year!

0 comments: