I've been told by family that I haven't been posting enough pics of the boys, so we took a bunch of pictures in the last two weeks. Most of them are silly, some are cute, and some are just plain strange, haha.

Jesse loves the fact that he is taller than his brother now. Ever since we left the states last August, the boys have both grown about 2 inches each.

.jpg)






We were checking Jamin's height against Ruthie's. Being taller is such a big ordeal with our boys. They can't wait to pat their momma on the head.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Jamin has followed in Robert's footsteps in that he LOVES iced coffee drinks. We don't let him drink this often though.
This is only a few of the pics we took that day. I had to stop, Jesse was wearing me out, haha. He loves to be in front of a camera!







.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)






0 comments:
Post a Comment