We really thought that because the Allen's lived closer to our family, that we would be able to see each other more often. However, because of busy ministry and homeschooling schedules, it seemed to be even more difficult. One day I just texted JoAnna and said, "Hey, we are coming to see you!" I don't think I asked if that was ok.....sorry Jo :)
As our kids are getting older, they are enjoying each other more. I can't believe it has been 6 years since we first arrived with the Allen family. The kids have grown so much, physically and spiritually. We really did have a great time in Bacolod with them. Robert is not present in any of these pictures because he was in Indonesia at the time.
The Allen's are blessed to have a neat, little waterpark nearby. The kids had an awesome time!! Below are pics of Jamin, Jesse, Carly and Caleb.....







After swimming for a couple of hours, the kids were starving, so Jo and Wade took us to a neat little pizza place called Mama Maria, known for the largest pizza in the Philippines. The kids enjoyed watching the pizza being made, along with eating the huge slices of Margarita Pizza. Nope, that isn't liquored pizza....it's the name they give for cheese pizza here, haha!

Our boys have always been cat lovers. The Allen family had plenty to play with....one momma cat and seven kittens!


Please don't freak out! We didn't really shoot this kitten across the room! We were just goofing!

Carly Allen...isn't she cute?

As I was packing for the trip to Bacolod, I came across Robert's old water balloon launchers that he made back when he was a youth director in Texas. It just so happen that I had 5 packages of water balloons that were going to waste if we didn't use them. And use them we did! Wade made out a chalked bull's eye on his driveway, and all the kid's had to go for the bull's eye instead of just letting them go wild and hitting each other with the water balloons. I won't say that that didn't happen, haha. We did throw a few....cough, cough...before it was all over!




0 comments:
Post a Comment