Crocker's visit to Cebu

While we were in Bacolod for our field meetings, we got to talking to the Crocker family, who are our missionaries in Mongolia. They were going to be in the Philippines for a couple more weeks, so we invited them over to Cebu. I didn't take as many shots of this time with the Crocker's like I wanted to. We were really busy. Here is a group of pics taken while we visited the 'only' real zoo of any sorts in Cebu city, called Crocolandia. The name gives away what they specialize in, but there were many other cages of different kinds of animals. Our boys have been here before, so several of these shots may seem familiar to you.













This particular crocodile was hidden in the foilage




I love taking pics of these, even though I have a hundred of them so far....so forgive the monotony.







I thought this was a ceramic or concrete planter, but the kids swore that they saw his eyelids move. I'm still not sure....



Close up of fish in the ponds at Crocolandia










This particular butterfly seem to like to hang around our kids and the Crocker's. Below is Lindsey and Jamin playing with it.









Robert giving Isaac a boost to look at a lizard in the cage



The Murphy's and the Crocker's 'represent'!




Avery Crocker had to test it out to see if it was real or not.




MacKenzie using her Crocker muscles to lift the crocodile mouth.




Kids looking at the koi fish pond at Crocolandia



My least favorite exhibit: snakes







Anna Crocker




This crocodile is a Coke Fan!!!



Jamin and Avery give this place a thumbs up! Well..maybe Avery didn't :)













0 comments: