
===============================================
Four years ago, Jamin and Jesse took pictures near/on a tree in Dumaguete. They were so little back then. Now, they seem all grown up. They are near the same tree in this pic. Jamin loves climbing trees. Jess would rather stick close to the ground if he had his choice. 
Jamin has always had good balance, and for some reason, I never worried greatly about him hanging in the trees. I really wish we had trees like this in our neighborhood. Well, we did have one that was good enough to climb, but the security guards in our subdivision kept making them get out. I think they were just afraid that Jamin and his friends would fall and hurt themselves. Filipinos are real protective of our boys.
===================================================
I knew it was a mistake when the boys saw these little baby toys outside. They had the best time trying to act like they could fit on it. Obviously, they did this alot....act goofy and fall, I mean. It was fun to see them laugh together. They spend so much time together, that they usually tend to get on each other's nerves. This was a great release!
================================================
I've never really liked being in pictures, but I love to be with my kids. I can't believe how much time has flown by. It just seems like yesterday when Jamin was a little toddler....
===========================================
Two sides of Jesse and Jamin....serious and goofy. I love both sides of them!!! They both have such good hearts, and can be so sweet, but then can turn around and act like such goofballs. God has blessed Robert and I with good kids....









1 comments:
Hey! You look like goofballs in those pictures! But I bet it was fun! Is this the same place where we went together 4 years ago? I still have a picture of me and Jamin on a tire swing there.
I like your Halloween costumes. I was a movie star! Caleb dressed up like Captian Underpants - wearing only a red cape and his underwear!! Mom made him change for the day.
Miss you. Can't wait to see you in Decamber!
Carly
Post a Comment