More pics on Jamin's actual birthdate 4-22-07

As I'm posting these pics, I realized that I didn't take as many pics of Jesse on his birthday. I don't know what happened for that to happen, but it did. So please forgive me grandparents!! Below are pics, not exactly in chronological order, of what we did on Jamin's actual birthday, since we had his party the weekend before.

At the last minute, we decided to go to our usual beach resort of choice, Tambuli, and hang out there. It had been awhile since we had been. Daddy was home and not particularly busy, the sun was out and it was a beautiful day.....ahhhh, the makings of a great day in the pool. So that is just what we did. Of course, Mom stayed out of the pool and took pics, while all the guys wrestled and had good ol' dad/son time. Those pics are towards the end though.

The pictures below were actually taken that evening while we went to one our favorite Italian places (besides La Tegola) called Acqua. It is a nice little restaurant inside Shangri-la resort. Jamin and Jesse tank up on the refillable bread and Dad loves the calazone.














We weren't going to get dessert seeing that this place is expensive, but the waitress found out it was Jamin's birthday and surprised him with a fried icecream cake that was absolutely delicious. Mom didn't have time to get the video cam out, but here are shots of the cake before we devoured it.



One of our favorite things to do after we eat at any restaurant in Shangri-la is to roam around on the powdery white sand beach there at night. This particular night there was an amazing orange-colored moon in the sky. I (Connie) like to take pics, but even I couldn't really capture the true image of this spectacular show. In my pictures, it just looks like a light in the sky...sorry I couldn't capture it for you. Oh yeah....the light around Jamin's hand below is actual lights behind him on the beach...not the moon.






Here are the Tambuli pics that were mentioned above....












After 30 minutes of wrestling with the boys, Robert was spent....


0 comments: