Our mom got ahold of Movie Maker on the computer, and helped us put this together for our Grandma for her birthday. Hope you enjoy....we had a great time making it!
Tip: if you have fast internet service, you MAY be able to watch this. If you have turtle internet, you can forget about it. Also, if you will push play to start, then pause and let it stream to the end, it will be better than watching it stop/start every 3 seconds. If anyone has a better idea on how to load a 2 min video, please pass on the advice!!! I would love to know who was successfully able to watch the video. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll know it's not watchable and remove it!
Peter isn't really her grandchild, but he is always at our house, and wanted to
be included, haha :)
Tip: if you have fast internet service, you MAY be able to watch this. If you have turtle internet, you can forget about it. Also, if you will push play to start, then pause and let it stream to the end, it will be better than watching it stop/start every 3 seconds. If anyone has a better idea on how to load a 2 min video, please pass on the advice!!! I would love to know who was successfully able to watch the video. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll know it's not watchable and remove it!
Peter isn't really her grandchild, but he is always at our house, and wanted to
be included, haha :)
3 comments:
Hey. Cute video! I'm sure Grandma will LOVE it! :-) (By the way, I have cable internet, and the video worked perfectly.)
Connie - too cute - what a GREAT idea!! We have wireless internet through cable and it worked!! Thanks for sharing
hey connie!! i didn't even have to pause it ...it worked awesome!! and it's sooo cute!! can't wait to meet sir peter!! i'm sure grandma will love the video!! i got a little teary when I saw it....well..no surprise there!!
i love you guys so much!! talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment