We got bored one day and started to mess around with pics...using several different photo editing programs. The boys had a blast making themselves look funny.
wow!!....your children are so....ummm....precious in God's sight! yea...that's it! i'm a very....ummm....proud ....aunt! proud indeed! i'll just TELL folks about my nephews....no need to send any more pics...really! lol
i sooo need that program though....my three would have a blast....let me know what it is!
Ok I'm cracking up! And I've seen them before!!! I think you need to have them all framed and hang them on your wall. The one of j looks like a cartoon!!!
Oh, and thanks for not posting pictures of me and my children!!
4 comments:
wow!!....your children are so....ummm....precious in God's sight! yea...that's it!
i'm a very....ummm....proud ....aunt! proud indeed! i'll just TELL folks about my nephews....no need to send any more pics...really! lol
i sooo need that program though....my three would have a blast....let me know what it is!
Ok I'm cracking up! And I've seen them before!!! I think you need to have them all framed and hang them on your wall. The one of j looks like a cartoon!!!
Oh, and thanks for not posting pictures of me and my children!!
My kids say that the 2nd picture makes Jesse? look like our guinea pig. :~) Funny photos indeed!
Thanks for a laugh,
Holly for the Wallaces
how'd you do that?:) love the spiky hair on nubmber one pic. :)
Mikayla
Post a Comment